CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Mmmmm good!

Just the other day I was chatting with someone and saying that Savannah hasn't figured out how to feed herself finger foods. She must have heard me say this and decided it was time to be more independent. 

This morning I gave her some puffs on her highchair tray. She would pick them up in her hand and shove them into her mouth. Every time she would get one in her mouth she would kick her feet like crazy. I guess she was proud of herself. 

So tonight I decided to let her have some of Jake's Spiderman macaroni and cheese (Shhhh don't tell Jake). She wasn't so sure at first but quickly figured out that I had given her something new and yummy to eat. She enjoyed making a huge mess and squishing the noodles in her fist. YUMMY!

Here are some pictures and a short video. 



No comments: